Friday, June 29, 2007

terms over!

finally term exams is over!right after geog paper,Gnet and I went all the way to raffles and started queueing for THE donuts.Its really bizzare seeing people willingly queueing for HOURS just to purchase a maximum of two dozens of those donuts..so Gnet and I being bored and having all the time to waste in the world (now that terms is over),WE JOINED THE QUEUE..and it took us 2hours45minutes to finally reach the counter and we bought our donuts.here's some spastic shots of Gnet with her donuts at the foodcourt.


oh before I forget,here's the pictures that we took at the costa sands chalet on my 18birthday.I love you guys,thanks for the wonderful celebration!! (:










okay im just gona stop here.but thrs more pictures to come..of me n vanny big boob girl!haha.

No comments: